Thank You For Attending EV Roadmap 8!
Click here to event view photos from EV Roadmap 8!
|The EV Roadmap Conference has established itself as one of the leading electric vehicle conferences in the United States. Founded by Portland General Electric and Portland State University, and now produced by Drive Oregon, the conference provides a "graduate course" in electric vehicle deployment.
We believe that widespread electric vehicle adoption requires a supportive "ecosystem" of stakeholders, from utilities and local governments to vehicle OEMs, charging providers, interest groups, and drivers. The EV Roadmap Conference brings all of these stakeholders together in a highly interactive format to explore emerging trends, share best practices, and map the road ahead.
EV Roadmap 8 will explore a range of emerging questions, such as:
- How are drivers using Oregon's extremely dense network of quick chargers, and what does this tell us about the future of quick charging?
- What is the appropriate role for utilities in promoting transportation electrification and providing vehicle charging? What models and pilots are pointing the way forward?
- How are automakers and utilities working together — and in competition with each other — to integrate electric vehicles and home energy management?
- What are the prospects in the US for lighter electric vehicles, such as electric assist bicycles? How might their adoption be accelerated?
- How can workplace charging be made a more commonplace employee benefit? Can experiences with supporting bicycle or transit commuters provide valuable lessons?
- How are vehicle software, "connected car" technologies, and the Internet of Things impacting electrification?
- What roles do transportation agencies, local government planners, developers, and other stakeholders have to play in a rapidly evolving market?
Copyright © 2015 Event Management by Social Enterprises, Inc.